Network communication

Hi
I am thinking of programming a card game, like Hearts which comes with
Win95.
But I how no clue how to communicate with other delphi programs across a
network.
Can anyone help?

--
Thanks
Finn Tolderlund

Re:Network communication

Finn Tolderlund wrote:

> Hi
Lo
> I am thinking of programming a card game, like Hearts which comes with
> Win95.
> But I how no clue how to communicate with other delphi programs across
> a network.
> Can anyone help?
> Thanks  Finn Tolderlund

Because of the nospam junk in the return mail address,
which caused my mailbox to get the usual mailer demon
spam, I repeat the answer here:

Zax from Denmark made a Pascal game named Netmaze. It
includes full source. It should give you the "clue" you
wanted.

You find it on the TP-links site, chapter "network"

Franz Glaser

Re:Network communication

Thank you, i will take a look at it.

Ing. Franz Glaser <meg-gla...@eunet.at> wrote in article
<35CD69C3.D6495...@eunet.at>...

> Zax from Denmark made a Pascal game named Netmaze. It
> includes full source. It should give you the "clue" you
> wanted.
> You find it on the TP-links site, chapter "network"
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2926/tp.html
> Franz Glaser

Other Threads