svga.bgi for protected mode!

May be someone have
svga.bgi 256 colors for DOS protected mode?

Thanks!

Re:svga.bgi for protected mode!

preda...@mail.eunet.lv wrote:
>May be someone have
>svga.bgi 256 colors for DOS protected mode?

Check out the BGI SVGA video driver toolkit from Ryle Design
www.ryledesign.com  517-773-0587

16 and 256 colors up to 1280 x 1024, real and protected modes

spa...@umich.edu

preda...@mail.eunet.lv wrote:
> May be someone have
> svga.bgi 256 colors for DOS protected mode?

> Thanks!

I've got some supervga-bgis (256,32k,64k) but I don't know wether they
work in protected mode. They should because they're from Borland. Email
me if you want me to send them to you. A proper documentation and the
source code is included.

--
Malte Clasen (The Update / CoPro)
mailto:Malte.Cla...@koeln.netsurf.de