Help! Delphi 4 and Windows 98 multi-screen

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to use delphi 4 professional in conjuction with
Windows 98's multiscreen ability?  I want to use 2 screens, but delphi
draws the second form over the first instead of putting it on the second
screen.  I've even set the left position of the second form to be further
than the rightmost position of the first screen, but with no luck.

Any ideas/solutions - is it possible to do in delphi?

Thanks very much

--
Grant Hudson
Human Factors Engineer

gr...@siaero.co.uk

Re:Help! Delphi 4 and Windows 98 multi-screen

Look at Form.DefaultMonitor .

Mike

Re:Help! Delphi 4 and Windows 98 multi-screen

I'm still using D3 but have a question regarding the multiple
monitor features of D4 and Win98.

I would like to know whether Win98 only spans the images over
two monitors or I can treat them as two different consoles.

Thanks for any replies.

Grant Hudson (gr...@siaero.co.uk) wrote:

: Hi,
:
: Can anyone tell me how to use delphi 4 professional in conjuction with
: Windows 98's multiscreen ability?  I want to use 2 screens, but delphi
: draws the second form over the first instead of putting it on the second
: screen.  I've even set the left position of the second form to be further
: than the rightmost position of the first screen, but with no luck.
:
: Any ideas/solutions - is it possible to do in delphi?
:
: Thanks very much
:
: --