Error with SQL Server

It's obviously the problem with client library.
The error means you can't execute more than one result query on the same
connection, that is - you can't execute next query on the same connection
until you close the first query or fetch all its records.

What are you using? SQL links? ADO? third party?
As far as I know BDE and ODBC don't have this problem as they share
connection.

--
Regards