Help Creating Secondary Indexes in Local Interbase

Hi

Although I have created a descending index on a Local Interbase table in
my database, I am unable to view the table in descending order after
setting the table's IndexName property to the appropriate index.  What
is really odd is that the table is being order but in an ascending
manner.  I am positive I used the correct syntax when building the index
against the table (read I used the "Desc" keyword).  Do I need to change
a setting in the BDE or does Local Interbase not support descending
secondary indexes.

TIA
Brian