Urgent - Using CRT it gives me the error division by zero

Hello all,
can someone helped with a problem that i can't solve with my TP 7 ?

When i use CRT, i compile the program and it gives me the error message 200
" division by zero ". And the output is Runtime error 200 at 099B:0091.

If i remove the " uses CRT " line, i don't have any problem.
I'm using Windows ME, but on my PC at work, it happens the same, where i use
Windows NT.

Please, i need urgently to make an application that has to use CRT
procedures....

If you can help me, send me an email to joao_ferre...@net.sapo.pt

Thank you

Re:Urgent - Using CRT it gives me the error division by zero

xxxx wrote:

> can someone helped with a problem that i can't solve with my TP 7 ?

> When i use CRT, i compile the program and it gives me the error message 200

Yes, this is a well known error of the CRT unit.
look here: http://bsn.ch/tp-links
chapter "patches" for a lot of links to solutions.

Greetings to a newcomer!
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Re:Urgent - Using CRT it gives me the error division by zero

JRS:  In article <3A43C92B.D51AA...@eunet.at> of Fri, 22 Dec 2000
22:35:39 seen in news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Ing. Franz Glaser <meg-

gla...@eunet.at> wrote:
>xxxx wrote:

>> can someone helped with a problem that i can't solve with my TP 7 ?

>> When i use CRT, i compile the program and it gives me the error message 200

>Yes, this is a well known error of the CRT unit.
>look here: http://bsn.ch/tp-links
>chapter "patches" for a lot of links to solutions.

Franz : if I remember correctly, your page links to a very large number
of solutions; some of the solutions which have in the past been
presented are not as good as others.

For people who are compiling, ISTM that there is no need to recommend
any solution other than Pedt's crt.zip (see newsgroup mFAQ), assuming
that they are allowed to upgrade the library.

For those who have EXE files in need of attention, I would use Andreas
Bauer's patch; but I don't know whether it is good above a few hundred
MHz.  It has (for some of us) one small defect, which, it occurs to me,
you and Andreas, working together, would be able to remedy - its
messages are only in German.  The program & messages are so small that
the obvious approach is to give both languages each time.

My <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/pas-r200.htm> discusses the
problem and its solutions - comment & corrections welcome.

Other Threads