Row position in a TDBGrid

Hello,
I'd like to know how can I restore de position of a row in a TDBGrid when the TIBTable component is closed a opened because a TIBTransaction commit. I know how to go to the rigth register (bookmarks), but it is positioned in the first row in the TDBGrid, and before I close the TIBTable it was in another row in the TDBGrid. How can I control the scrolling?

Thanks.

Re:Row position in a TDBGrid

Hi,

If you have an unique index in the table, and it is always advisable, keep
the key before closing, and find it after opening.

HTH.

"sur-se" <jo...@sur-se.com> a crit dans le message news:
3deb8d5...@newsgroups.borland.com...

> Hello,
> I'd like to know how can I restore de position of a row in a TDBGrid when

the TIBTable component is closed a opened because a TIBTransaction commit. I
know how to go to the rigth register (bookmarks), but it is positioned in
the first row in the TDBGrid, and before I close the TIBTable it was in
another row in the TDBGrid. How can I control the scrolling?

> Thanks.

Other Threads