pack a Paradox 5 table with dbiDoRestructure

I've got same problem as Jacques Simard wrote (Tue 3/18/97).
I don't know how to use dbiDoRestructure for packing my DB Table in
Delphi 2. I read help but I didn't understand. Does anywhere exist any
sample program code doing exactly this?

dbiPackTable does not support Paradox tables.

"Paradox: This function is not valid for Paradox tables. Use
DbiDoRestructure with the bPack option, instead."...from BDE API Help

but bPack option is not more explained...

TI2873 at www.borland.com does not seem to exist.

Could somebody help me please (pliiiiiiizzzzz)

Martin

Re:pack a Paradox 5 table with dbiDoRestructure

Martin Albrecht wrote:

  I've got same problem as Jacques Simard wrote (Tue 3/18/97).
  I don't know how to use dbiDoRestructure for packing my DB Table in
  Delphi 2. I read help but I didn't understand. Does anywhere exist
  any
  sample program code doing exactly this?

  dbiPackTable does not support Paradox tables.

  "Paradox: This function is not valid for Paradox tables. Use
  DbiDoRestructure with the bPack option, instead."...from BDE API
  Help

  but bPack option is not more explained...

  TI2873 at www.borland.com does not seem to exist.

  Could somebody help me please (pliiiiiiizzzzz)

  Martin

  Hello!
You have to test if the table is a dbase-table or a paradox-table. Then
You have to use the dbiPackTable for dbase-tables and the
dbiDoRestructure for paradox-tables.
Try it!
Greetings,
HG