Need Major Help with a Delphi Application

Hey all,

I was given code to a small application. The program reads in a database
(B+ Tree) and examines it for errors and attempts to fix them. This program
became very much out of date and so needed to be updated.

The utility is written in Delphi with some modules written in assembler. I
do not know either of these languages. My primary language is C++. So right
now I'm trying to understand this program enough to convert it but of
course that's a tall order. I'm about ready to give up since I've given it
a good try already but I would really like to get something working.

So any of you that know Delphi and assembler really good can/want to help
me out here?

--
Stormblade (Shaolin Code Warrior)
Software Developer (12+ Years Programming exp.)

"The worth of your opinion is in direct proportion to the number of people
who have asked for it."

My System: http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=1683