How changing screen size automatically

Id like to know how to get the active monitor size, to expand or reduce

my program window size to fit the monitor. I have performed my
application for a 800x600 resolution but i need it to work with any
other filling the whole screen. thanks a million

Re:How changing screen size automatically

Fernando,
  Probably the easiest thing to do would be to read Screen.height and
Screen.width. There are API calls for these too, but if all you want is the
current resolution, why go nuts?
                Dave

--
Dave
http://www.erols.com/dparsons

fernando wrote in message <35324225.76240...@gis.vel.indra.es>...
>Id like to know how to get the active monitor size, to expand or reduce

>my program window size to fit the monitor. I have performed my
>application for a 800x600 resolution but i need it to work with any
>other filling the whole screen. thanks a million

Re:How changing screen size automatically

See Screen.Width and Screen.Height properties.

fernando wrote in message <35324225.76240...@gis.vel.indra.es>...
>Id like to know how to get the active monitor size, to expand or reduce

>my program window size to fit the monitor. I have performed my
>application for a 800x600 resolution but i need it to work with any
>other filling the whole screen. thanks a million

Other Threads