Needed: TABS.PAS and TABNOTBK.PAS (16-bit)

The source files tabs.pas and tabnotbk.pas source files are included in
32-bit but not in the RAD Pack for 16-bit Delphi. I need them to recompile
the 16-bit graphics.pas source file to overcome the problem with the new
TFont.Charset property introduced in Delphi 3.

Anyone having these 16-bit source files (Borland?), please send them by
e-mail!

Sincerely,

Trygve R?ste

(troe...@pvv.ntnu.no)

Re:Needed: TABS.PAS and TABNOTBK.PAS (16-bit)

: "Trygve R?ste" <troe...@pvv.ntnu.no> wrote:

>The source files tabs.pas and tabnotbk.pas source files are included in
>32-bit but not in the RAD Pack for 16-bit Delphi. I need them to recompile
>the 16-bit graphics.pas source file to overcome the problem with the new
>TFont.Charset property introduced in Delphi 3.

Which problem? You simply solve it by opening each form in Delphi
1 (or 2) and saving it. Or you got to http://www.drbob42.com/ and
get convert.exe (which will strip out these additional properties
and much more).

>Anyone having these 16-bit source files (Borland?), please send them by
>e-mail!

There is a Borland phone number / contact listed in a README file
of the RAD pack that will perhaps allow you to get the sources.
--
Stefan.Hoffmeis...@UNI-Passau.DE
http://kakadu.rz.uni-passau.de/~w4hoff01/

Other Threads