Help wanted with GAME

Hello all,

I am currently finishing up a nice mind-game (a 11-Hour-style puzzle game,
but stripped down to just the puzzles :)

I want to play some music on the background, and I need a TPU unit which
will play MODs or S3Ms, with autodetection (SB/GUS, IRQ, base address,
etc). If someone knows of such a unit, please email me a pointer (not set
no nil, please) ;) I don't know anything about sound-programming, but a
game without music is not really a game :)

The second thing... I need two volunteers to translate a few sentences
into German and Dutch (the game has multilingual support). The translators
will get a free registration key, and will get their names in the credits
screen :)

Well, that's all for now.

Alfredo Reino
rei...@usa.net

Re:Help wanted with GAME

ALFREDO REINO ROMERO wrote:

> Hello all,

> I am currently finishing up a nice mind-game (a 11-Hour-style puzzle game,
> but stripped down to just the puzzles :)

> I want to play some music on the background, and I need a TPU unit which
> will play MODs or S3Ms, with autodetection (SB/GUS, IRQ, base address,
> etc). If someone knows of such a unit, please email me a pointer (not set
> no nil, please) ;) I don't know anything about sound-programming, but a
> game without music is not really a game :)

> The second thing... I need two volunteers to translate a few sentences
> into German and Dutch (the game has multilingual support). The translators
> will get a free registration key, and will get their names in the credits
> screen :)

Just mail the text for a Dutch translation. If it is a few sentences...
More than a page, you get a bill :)

Stuur de text maar via e-mail, als 't meer is dan een pagina, krijg
je wel een rekening :)

Regards / groeten,

Remco
--
Remco Vietor                            Department of Chemistry
re...@chem.gla.ac.uk                       J. Black Building

Other Threads