TObject properties

Hi,

I would like to make a kind of Delphi Meta Model and therefore I need to get
the Properties of TObject.
Does anyone know a way to accomplish this?

hl...@euronet.nl
Hans Lanslots
Holland

Re:TObject properties

Hans_Lanslots (hl...@euronet.nl) wrote:

| I would like to make a kind of Delphi Meta Model and therefore I need to get
| the Properties of TObject.
| Does anyone know a way to accomplish this?

TObject has no properties.

If you want to get a list of names of properties of an arbitrary
object, I think you can use the methods in TypInfo to set a
PPropList to the names. Look in x:\Delphi\Docs\TypInfo.Int
for the names of the methods. Some of them are documented, but
TypInfo unit does not seem to have an OnLine dox reference.

--
Joseph S. Bui's Standard Disclaimer:
I love you.

Other Threads