Managing two ethernet interfaces with Indy components....

Hello, can somebody tell me how to manage two different ethernet interfaces
with indy components?
By manage I mean, send and receive TCP and UDP Messages thru both interfaces
but separately,

tanx

Cesar

Re:Managing two ethernet interfaces with Indy components....

You have the binding property in indy components.
Just set the IP of one interface to one component and the other one to
another component, and you're all ready to go.

--
Uro1 Gaber
Fin?garjeva 20

"Cesar Hernandez" <chernan...@megared.net.mx> wrote in message

> Hello, can somebody tell me how to manage two different ethernet
interfaces
> with indy components?
> By manage I mean, send and receive TCP and UDP Messages thru both
interfaces
> but separately,

> tanx

> Cesar

Re:Managing two ethernet interfaces with Indy components....

tanx!

"Uros Gaber" <uros.ga...@powercom-si.com> wrote in message

> You have the binding property in indy components.
> Just set the IP of one interface to one component and the other one to
> another component, and you're all ready to go.

> --
> Uro1 Gaber
> Fin?garjeva 20
> 1233 Dob
> Tel: 01/722-66-30
> GSM: 040/848-001
> "Cesar Hernandez" <chernan...@megared.net.mx> wrote in message
> > Hello, can somebody tell me how to manage two different ethernet
> interfaces
> > with indy components?
> > By manage I mean, send and receive TCP and UDP Messages thru both
> interfaces
> > but separately,

> > tanx

> > Cesar

Re:Managing two ethernet interfaces with Indy components....

Hi, with the binding property what do I do? isn't this supposed to set the
messages I am receiving only from a single IP? the
one i am binding?, what I need is to accept all the incoming messages thru
an ethernet interface, or is it with bindings that it is done?

thanks!

Cesar

"Uros Gaber" <uros.ga...@powercom-si.com> wrote in message

> You have the binding property in indy components.
> Just set the IP of one interface to one component and the other one to
> another component, and you're all ready to go.

> --
> Uro1 Gaber
> Fin?garjeva 20
> 1233 Dob
> Tel: 01/722-66-30
> GSM: 040/848-001
> "Cesar Hernandez" <chernan...@megared.net.mx> wrote in message
> > Hello, can somebody tell me how to manage two different ethernet
> interfaces
> > with indy components?
> > By manage I mean, send and receive TCP and UDP Messages thru both
> interfaces
> > but separately,

> > tanx

> > Cesar

Re:Managing two ethernet interfaces with Indy components....

does it work to set the binding of the interface you want a new connection
to go out on, before you connect to the remote server?

I have tried, but it just kills my app (no exception nor error message)

/Will

"Uros Gaber" <uros.ga...@powercom-si.com> wrote:
> You have the binding property in indy components.
> Just set the IP of one interface to one component and the other one to
> another component, and you're all ready to go.

Re:Managing two ethernet interfaces with Indy components....

Hi, it's working right now, I have set the bindings for the TCP and UDP
servers using the proper port at design time,
I am making tests because I need to set the IP Add at runtime, but I have
not had any problems with my app.

Cesar

"Will Varfar" <mad...@spammer.com> wrote in message

> does it work to set the binding of the interface you want a new connection
> to go out on, before you connect to the remote server?

> I have tried, but it just kills my app (no exception nor error message)

> /Will

> "Uros Gaber" <uros.ga...@powercom-si.com> wrote:
> > You have the binding property in indy components.
> > Just set the IP of one interface to one component and the other one to
> > another component, and you're all ready to go.

Other Threads