a small Teechart question

It's driving me crazy.
An arrow chart sets the bottom axis to TDatetime format and I want it to be
normal numerical values.
How/where can I change an axis between TDataTime and normal numerical
values???

Thanks.
Frank.

Re:a small Teechart question

Double click chart, choose Series->General, there you'll find checkboxes for
DateTime for both horizontal and vertical axis

"Frank" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:3ccfd123$1_2@dnews...
> It's driving me crazy.
> An arrow chart sets the bottom axis to TDatetime format and I want it to
be
> normal numerical values.
> How/where can I change an axis between TDataTime and normal numerical
> values???

> Thanks.
> Frank.

Re:a small Teechart question

Shoot! I probably was sleeping because I completely overlooked them. ;-((

Thanks.
Frank.

"Tommy" <tsald...@online.no> wrote in message news:3ccff249_1@dnews...
> Double click chart, choose Series->General, there you'll find checkboxes
for
> DateTime for both horizontal and vertical axis

Other Threads