Q: How to restore (repaint) the caption bar/title bar of a form

I am temporarily painting my own stuff in the title bar of my
form but after that I would like to repaint the title area with
the original icon, the system buttons etc. I have tried with
invalidateRect, WM_NCPAINT and the Refresh in Delphi but I can
not figure out how to do it.

Thanks in advance,
Fredrik

Re:Q: How to restore (repaint) the caption bar/title bar of a form

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:10:27 -0600, "Fredrik Pettersson"

<t90...@hem.passagen.se> wrote:
>I would like to repaint the title area

SetWindowPos(Handle, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
  SWP_DRAWFRAME or SWP_NOACTIVATE or
  SWP_NOMOVE or SWP_NOSIZE or SWP_NOZORDER);

---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov
(TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Other Threads