apartment threading model

In the book Delphi 6 Developer's Guide, published by SAMS, it states the
Free threading model is best used with ADO.  Can I safely use ADO in an
multi-instance, apartment threaded MIDAS app?  What are the pros and cons?

Also if this message belongs in the database.multi-tier please let me know.

Re:apartment threading model

>In the book Delphi 6 Developer's Guide, published by SAMS, it states the
>Free threading model is best used with ADO.  Can I safely use ADO in an
>multi-instance, apartment threaded MIDAS app?  What are the pros and cons?

Apartment treading is a more conservative approach than free threading so it
will be safe for ADO

>Also if this message belongs in the database.multi-tier please let me know.

It probably does.
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com