Help:Database Client Can't find Provider in Application Server

Hi:
   I write a simple multi-tier program, I placed a TProvider
and a Ttable  Component on the Remote Data Module,and connected the two
components,then I set the TTable.Active:=True;and run the program
   Now I started  to write a client program,I placed a
TRemoteServer component in the form and connected to the application
server,and placed a TClientDataSet component
connected it to the TRmoteServer component,but now the
provider property is empty,can't find the provider on the application
server.
   Who will help me?
   Thanks

   Bumpkin

Re:Help:Database Client Can't find Provider in Application Server

Hello Rao!

>   I write a simple multi-tier program, I placed a TProvider
>and a Ttable  Component on the Remote Data Module,and connected the two
>components,then I set the TTable.Active:=True;and run the program
>   Now I started  to write a client program,I placed a
>TRemoteServer component in the form and connected to the application
>server,and placed a TClientDataSet component
>connected it to the TRmoteServer component,but now the
>provider property is empty,can't find the provider on the application
>server.

Did you export the TProvider from the RDM? The easiest way to do this is to
right-click the desired component and select "Export from RDM".
Hope that helps, see you

christoph
--
Interware GmbH                  Christoph Roeper
Dennewartstrasse 27           | Bismarckstrasse 29

Other Threads