Exporting data from Delphi datasets using the OLE Servers of Delphi 5

      I've been experiencing some problems in a few PCs with MS Office 2000,
exporting data from Delphi datasets using the OLE Servers of Delphi 5.
      The strange thing is that in some machines it works and in others it
doesn't, all of the have Win98 or Win2000Pro installed and the same version
and release of Office 2000.
      I've tried changing the package dclaxserver50.bpl with
dcloffice2k50.bpl, as advised in many libraries I've downloaded for
exporting to Excel, yet nothings seems to have changed.
      Some machines it works and in others it doesn't finished.

      Any Idea;

      Thank you very much.

      Gokhan;