Migration from IB 5.6 to IB 6.5

Hi,

has anyone tried a migration from IB 5.6 to IB 6.5?

If so, what kind of problem may we encounter? The database we have at the
moment contains about 150 tables, over 150 procedures and alot of UDF's.
In general there are between 20 and 35 active users online.

Thx i.a.

Ben Pottiez
--

Please post your reply's in this newsgroup and send me a copy as well, since
I'm not constantly checking these groups.

Ben Pottiez
PeopleWare
Ben_Pott...@PeopleWare.be

http://www.PeopleWare.be
i...@PeopleWare.be

It's amazing what one can accomplish
when one doesn't know
what one can't do...

Re:Migration from IB 5.6 to IB 6.5

In article <3d7f070...@newsgroups.borland.com>,
Ben_Pott...@PeopleWare.be says...
> has anyone tried a migration from IB 5.6 to IB 6.5?

> If so, what kind of problem may we encounter?

http://community.borland.com/interbase/versionspecific/0,1418,10053,00.h
tml

        -Craig

--
 Craig Stuntz [TeamB] Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
     Delphi/InterBase Weblog: http://delphi.weblogs.com

Other Threads