Paradox Vs Dbase

Could someone please tell me (or point the way) as to whether
any comparisons between Dbase and Paradox exist. I would like to know
why i should choose one over the other. The help which comes with Delphi
2.0 skims over it.

I was wondering if there was anything fairly comprehensive out there.

Thanx Alon
ras...@c031.aone.net.au

Re:Paradox Vs Dbase

In article <3255E4A9.6...@c031.aone.net.au>, From Alon Raskin
<ras...@c031.aone.net.au>, the following was written:

> Could someone please tell me (or point the way) as to whether
> any comparisons between Dbase and Paradox exist. I would like to know
> why i should choose one over the other. The help which comes with
> Delphi 2.0 skims over it.

> I was wondering if there was anything fairly comprehensive out there.

Case insensitive indexes, auto-increment fields and referential
integrity are a few reasons to choose Paradox over Dbase.

God Bless,

--
Jay Schwisow j...@weldnet.com
10/07/96 22:53