Problem with Native MS-Access Driver under BDE 5.10

Hello all...

    I have the converse problem to the one reported by a number of other
posters in that I can't seem to get BDE 5.10 to work with the native
MS-Access driver, but I have no problems using the ODBC driver. I am using
Windows 98 with Microsoft Office 2000 Professional installed.

    When I try to open the alias in the BDE administrator or in the SQL
explorer, I get an error message stating the following:

Can't open database ". It may not be a database that your application
recognises, or the file may be corrupt.

    I have no problems opening the .MDB file in MS-Access itself. I have
selected IDDA3532.DLL as the DLL32 file in the native driver configuration
and I can't find anything else which might cause a problem. Any ideas? Any
help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.

Re:Problem with Native MS-Access Driver under BDE 5.10

Other Threads