Error 'Division by zero' during load package

When I load package runtime, an error 'Division by zero' is prompted and
that package cannot be loaded.  What is the meaning of that error?
How to solve it?

Thanks.

Re:Error 'Division by zero' during load package

You are not really expecting an answer when you provide us with absolutely
no information, are you? You did not even tell us the name of the package
let alone how and when you are loading it, who created the package (if it is
not a Borland package) and which version of Delphi you are using.

"Division by zero" means that in an arithmetic division operation the
divisor is zero. In Delphi the following statement will produce a division
by zero error.

I := 3 div 0;

--
Bill

Re:Error 'Division by zero' during load package

I use Delphi 5 and Access 2k as database.
I want to load some my packages.
I find that after imported the Jet Engine Library, one of my package cannot
be loaded.  The error is 'Division by zero'.

Thanks.

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" <bill_nos...@dbginc.com> ???g??ls?D
:3ccf5ab2_1@dnews...

> You are not really expecting an answer when you provide us with absolutely
> no information, are you? You did not even tell us the name of the package
> let alone how and when you are loading it, who created the package (if it
is
> not a Borland package) and which version of Delphi you are using.

> "Division by zero" means that in an arithmetic division operation the
> divisor is zero. In Delphi the following statement will produce a division
> by zero error.

> I := 3 div 0;

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Re:Error 'Division by zero' during load package

Sorry, I have no idea what is happening inside your package. If you need
help debugging your package try posting in the components.writing newsgroup.

--
Bill