No Delphi 7 upgrade available on the Borland web site ?

Hi,

I am still using Delphi 5 Pro as my development environment.

I have just installed Delphi 7 Enterprise in order to (finally) make the
switch over to version 7 (having made sure that all my component
libraries are available in Delphi 7 version).
However, I seem to remember that when Delphi 7 came out, there was talk
of bugs in the TString or TStringList components.
I just went to the Borland web site but found no patches for Delphi
itself.

Can I use the Delhi 7 as it is installed and am I mistaking in the fact
the serious bugs were present when it came out ?

Thanks, Erik

--
Erik De Laet - E.De.L.Com bvba
- The Software bridge to the user! -

Re:No Delphi 7 upgrade available on the Borland web site ?

Delphi  updates:
http://info.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/
--
Finn Tolderlund

"Erik De Laet" <newsgr...@edelcom.com> wrote in message

> I have just installed Delphi 7 Enterprise in order to (finally) make the

Re:No Delphi 7 upgrade available on the Borland web site ?

Yes, I know. That's what I mean.
There is no Delphi 7 Patch available there.

Erik

In article <3eafa...@newsgroups.borland.com>, n...@spam.dk says...

Erik De Laet wrote:

> Yes, I know. That's what I mean.
> There is no Delphi 7 Patch available there.

D7 has not received a full patch yet.  Several of the pieces have though.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a

Re:No Delphi 7 upgrade available on the Borland web site ?

Jeff,

Am I mistaken in the fact that I thought that there was (is?) a big in
the TStrings- class ?

Erik

In article <3EAFD03C.37E9F...@mindspring.com>,
jeffoverc...@mindspring.com says...

Erik De Laet wrote:

> Jeff,

> Am I mistaken in the fact that I thought that there was (is?) a big in
> the TStrings- class ?

Not that I am aware of and I use TStrings every day.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a
little helping hand just a little understanding.  Just some answers to the
questions that surround me now.  If there's somebody up there could
they throw me down a line.               (Fish)

Other Threads