ScrollBars scroll all components.

Hello again. I have two more question:

We have a form which has a Tbitmap component. We load an image in the
bitmap's handle.
If image is bigger than a form ( most cases) Horizontal & Vertical
ScrollBars are shown and we can scroll over. Here we got the problem :
If there is a Statusbar and/or SpeedButtons in the form, while scrolling
they disappear.
Anyone knows any tip so SpeedButtons (in a speedbar) and StatusBar are
shown all the time and scrollbars scroll only the image inside the form
(something like Netscape does) ?
( Form is not an MDI form, it is a normal one).

Lazikas o Pontios

Re:ScrollBars scroll all components.

Answer to...   (sorry for my english)

Lazikas o Pontios <sechi...@hypernet.hyper.gr> escribi en artculo
<33788BD2.EF443...@hypernet.hyper.gr>...

> We have a form which has a Tbitmap component. We load an image in the
> bitmap's handle.
> If image is bigger than a form ( most cases) Horizontal & Vertical
> ScrollBars are shown and we can scroll over. Here we got the problem :
> If there is a Statusbar and/or SpeedButtons in the form, while scrolling
> they disappear.

Put a tScrollBox with a property 'Aling = alClient' and put a tImage into
the tScrollBox. If the image is bigger that the form the scroll bars are
visible and work correctly.

Other Threads