I want to load several bitmaps from a resource file and copy them onto a
Paintbox.Canvas.
I tried LoadBitmap, but if I copy the bitmap to canvas I cant see
anything there.

What can I do?

Thank you

Dunja

Re:Loading Bitmap from Resource-File

Dunja Steuer <d...@informatik.tu-ilmenau.de> schreef in artikel
<3211B672.3...@informatik.tu-ilmenau.de>...

> I want to load several bitmaps from a resource file and copy them onto a
> Paintbox.Canvas.
> I tried LoadBitmap, but if I copy the bitmap to canvas I cant see
> anything there.

> What can I do?

> Thank you

> Dunja

FBitmap.LoadFromResourceID(FComCtl32Handle,121);

Dunja Steuer wrote:

> I want to load several bitmaps from a resource file and copy them onto a
> Paintbox.Canvas.
> I tried LoadBitmap, but if I copy the bitmap to canvas I cant see
> anything there.

> What can I do?

> Thank you

> Dunja

Check out TI2947 - Loading Bitmaps and Cursors from RES Files
at the Borland Web Site (www.borland.com), go to the Delphi Area,
then go to Tech Support, then Technical Doocuments.

Good Luck!

Joe

--
Joe C. Hecht