Fli Flc Player Component?

Does anybody known of any fli, flc playing coponents
thanks
cam...

Re:Fli Flc Player Component?

Cameron Anderson <C.Ander...@netaxis.qc.ca> wrote:
>Does anybody known of any fli, flc playing coponents
>thanks
>cam...

There is a dll called AAPLAY.DLL an MCI Animation Driver from Autodesk

Andi

Re:Fli Flc Player Component?

I was looking at autodesk for the aaplayer.  I found the licence
agreement, but I couldn't find the player it's self.  Would anybody have
a specific address where I could get these files?
thanks cam..

Re:Fli Flc Player Component?

On Tuesday, May 14, 1996, Cameron Anderson wrote...
> I was looking at autodesk for the aaplayer.  I found the licence
> agreement, but I couldn't find the player it's self.  Would anybody have
> a specific address where I could get these files?
> thanks cam..

I'm not sure where exactly you can find them, but there are Windows media
drivers for FLI and FLC formats (from Autodesk), so once installing them
you can use the TMediaPlayer component.
--
David S. Becker
ADP Dealer Services (Plaza R&D)