TidMessage: MsgId max length

Hello.

I have to create a paradox table with messages received from TidPop3 and the
table has the field "MsgId" as primary key. What would be the best size for
this field?

Thanks.

--

Eduardo Xavier

Re:TidMessage: MsgId max length

exav...@nexsys.com.br (Eduardo Xavier) wrote in <39d10cc8_2@dnews>:

>Hello.

>I have to create a paradox table with messages received from TidPop3 and
>the table has the field "MsgId" as primary key. What would be the best
>size for this field?

I'm not sure of the exact length and I don't know if there is a fixed
legnth, but I would give it a large value just to be on the safe side.
Maybe something like 100 characters or so.

Other Threads