UpdateSQL and MSSQL Problem

 We have a form that accesses an SQL table using a SQL query and an
UPDateSQL object.  Upon pressing a Save Changes button the
Applyupdates command will not update certain records and we can't find
out why.  Got any ideas?

We use Delphi 3.01, NT 4.0, and MSSQL 6.5.

Thanks.

Re:UpdateSQL and MSSQL Problem

Don,

Try using SQL Trace and take a look at the actual UPDATE
statement that is being sent to the server, and compare it
to what you have in the TUpdateSQL.

Jim

Don Gollahon wrote:
>  We have a form that accesses an SQL table using a SQL query and an
> UPDateSQL object.  Upon pressing a Save Changes button the
> Applyupdates command will not update certain records and we can't find
> out why.  Got any ideas?

> We use Delphi 3.01, NT 4.0, and MSSQL 6.5.

> Thanks.

Other Threads