ATTN: Apollo/Vista Software web site down (being re-built)

Re: Apollo web site

Our web server blew a gasket after we applied SP4 on Sunday.

I have just been told that our new server machine should be back up by
Wednesday morning -- its having backups restored to it now. The original
web server's drive is also in tact so once the machine is ready we should
be back to normal.

Emergency emails can be sent directly to me: antho...@san.rr.com

Sorry for the inconvenience!

--
Anthony Carrabino
www.vistasoftware.com        <-- should be back up soon!

Re:ATTN: Apollo/Vista Software web site down (being re-built)

Re:ATTN: Apollo/Vista Software web site down (being re-built)

We're back up :)

--
Anthony Carrabino
www.vistasoftware.com

"Anthony Carrabino" <antho...@vistasoftware.com> wrote in message

> Re: Apollo web site

> Our web server blew a gasket after we applied SP4 on Sunday.

> I have just been told that our new server machine should be back up by
> Wednesday morning -- its having backups restored to it now. The original
> web server's drive is also in tact so once the machine is ready we should
> be back to normal.

> Emergency emails can be sent directly to me: antho...@san.rr.com

> Sorry for the inconvenience!

> --