New Interbase user cannot log in

Hi,
I cannot log onto the server using a new user I have set up, even though it
appears in the users table of the security database. There was a message on
22nd Sept which has a workaround of logging onto the server as SYSDBA and
then onto the database under a different name. (message id. from google is
MPG.17e938276d3a52df989d0a) This thread also metions that the problem is
due to a bug in IBConsol. Is there a fix or am I just doing something
wrong?

Thanks
Roy

Re:New Interbase user cannot log in

I can logon using IBConsole just fine without using SYSDBA.

What version of ibconsole are you using? mine is 1.0.0.336

Bill

Other Threads