ODBC driver to support Interbase?

Hi,

If anyone know, are there any ODBC driver to support Interbase tables?

Thanks,
Hayk

Re:ODBC driver to support Interbase?

Easysoft has one.   www.esaysoft.com

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives

Re:ODBC driver to support Interbase?

There are several.  Look at the FAQ page on http://ibinstall.defined.net
for a list of several.

--
David R. Robinson
InterBase Installation Info - http://ibinstall.defined.net

Jeff Overcash (TeamB) wrote:
> Easysoft has one.   www.esaysoft.com

The URL has a typo, it should be www.easysoft.com

I have used the Easysoft ODBC driver for Interbase for about 7 months (4 in
production).  It has worked quite well.  I talk to it from PHP and from MS
Excel.  The one issue I found was fixed by the time I tried to report it.

Jeff

Other Threads