Dumb Question of the Day - What line am I on in a TMemo

I have a memo component with 50 lines of data in it and I need to save from
my current line (15) down to the last line.

I know have to save the data, but I can't determine what line I'm on now.
There is no
lines.row or anything like that.  If I do a Indexof it could bring back the
wrong line because some line are duplicated in the file (on purpose).

Thansk for the help.

Ed

Re:Dumb Question of the Day - What line am I on in a TMemo

On 06 Jun 2003, "ed" <edath...@sisac.com> wrote:

> I know have to save the data, but I can't determine what line I'm on now.

LineNumber := Memo1.Perform(EM_LINEFROMCHAR, Memo1.SelStart, 0);

--
-Mike (TeamB)

Other Threads