Caution

Here's a strange occurrence.  In the midst of developing an app with a
datamodule I wanted to test the use of alternate data access
components.   I created a second datamodule within a seperate project
within the original project group.   I named the second DM the same as
the first and gave the components in it identical names to those in
the first.   Even though the second DM's unit had a different name,
and even though that unit was never a part of the uses clauses within
any unit in the orignal application, one of the grids within one form
in the original application got 'confused' enough to take data from
the second DM.  When I used the drop down in the Datasource property
of the grid to select the datasource again all was as it should be.

--

Christopher Weaver