Inherited Forms with VCL component

How to protect (make it invisible and unavailable) a component like a button
to be inherited to a form.

E.g. You create a form and put a TButton and a TEdit component on it.  When
you inherit that form, you want the TEdit available but the TButton
unavailable.

Re:Inherited Forms with VCL component

Just set that button's Visible property to false  You can't remove it nor make
it invisible at design time, but that should work just fine at run time (does
for me).

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail

Other Threads