Invalid BLR request

All,

  I am creating a database at runtime with a few tables, triggers and one
stored procedure.  All are created fine with the exception of the stored
procedure.  When creating the stored procedure, I receive the following
error:

   invalid request BLR at offset 532
   bad parameter number.

The CREATE PROCEDURE code runs fine in IBConsole.

Thanks,

-Ed Salgado
 Eminent Domain Software
"Custom Software Development for your Domain"
  e...@onedomain.com
  http://www.OneDomain.com

Re:Invalid BLR request

Turn off ParamCheck.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail

Other Threads