Converting my database desktop application to a CLX-application

Hi,

I want to convert my Delphi to a CLX-application. I am looking for an
alternative for the BDE and the paradox tables that currently being used
(they cannot be used in an CLX-application anymore).

Furthermore:
- the database is NOT client/server based, it is a database desktop
application
- the application should be distributed easily. Preferably, the user should
not have to install third party software, i.e. drivers
- the database does not necessarily have to be very advanced. Only basic
functions such as sorting, index based searching are required.

Any advice / idea's?

Thanks in advance,

Erik