Report Builder Pro - printing

I use Report Builder 3.52 Pro and Delphi 3 for building a diagram at
run-time. It consists of lines and labels which I create at run-time and
which are being based to the specific query. The user choices a paper size
for his diagram. It may be A1, A2, A3 or A4, the orientation may be portrait
or landscape. But I do not know how I can print the report on a smaller
paper than the paper chosen by the user. For example, the report paper size
is A3, the printer paper size is A4. The report mast be printed on 2 pages.
CorelDRAW can do it. How can I do it?

PS. English is not my native language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
--
Sincerity  yours, Stanislav
    mailto:s...@atommash.vdonsk.ru

Re:Report Builder Pro - printing

????? ?? wrote:

> I use Report Builder 3.52 Pro and Delphi 3 for building a diagram at
> run-time. It consists of lines and labels which I create at run-time and
> which are being based to the specific query. The user choices a paper size
> for his diagram. It may be A1, A2, A3 or A4, the orientation may be portrait
> or landscape. But I do not know how I can print the report on a smaller
> paper than the paper chosen by the user. For example, the report paper size
> is A3, the printer paper size is A4. The report mast be printed on 2 pages.
> CorelDRAW can do it. How can I do it?

> PS. English is not my native language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
> --
> Sincerity  yours, Stanislav
>     mailto:s...@atommash.vdonsk.ru
>     http://atommash.vdonsk.ru/~stas/
>     icq#24210882

Don't know a simple way to do this.

You could first display a printer dialog and ask the user for the paper
size. You would have to do this prior to any preview.

Then dynamically move the objects around based on the paper size.

--
Nard Moseley            mailto:n...@digital-metaphors.com
Digital Metaphors       http://www.digital-metaphors.com

Other Threads