How to write Windows screensaver?

Does anyone know where I can find out how to write a Windows
screensaver with Delphi?

Thanks
Brian

Re:How to write Windows screensaver?

Does anyone know where I can find out how to write a Windows
screensaver with Delphi?

Thanks
Brian

Re:How to write Windows screensaver?

Does anyone know where I can find out how to write a Windows
screensaver with Delphi?

Thanks
Brian

Re:How to write Windows screensaver?

Does anyone know where I can find out how to write a Windows
screensaver with Delphi?

Thanks
Brian

Re:How to write Windows screensaver?

Does anyone know where I can find out how to write a Windows
screensaver with Delphi?

Thanks
Brian

Re:How to write Windows screensaver?

> From:          l...@iafrica.com
> Subject:       How to write Windows screensaver?
> Does anyone know where I can find out how to write a Windows
> screensaver with Delphi?

Almost every Delphi page on the Web has something.  Or you could ftp
or http from me  at 147.35.241.5/Pub/Delphi/SAVESCRN.ZIP which is a
200K file and contains source & example projects.  Freeware.

BCNU
--
Daniel J. Wojcik
http://147.35.241.5/Mindless/BFP.html