Need Help on how to make Game with Pascal 6.0

    I have been trying to make a game for quite some time with good old TP
6.0 and I have come to a problem.  I have very little experience with
graphical programming and would like some help from other people who do
know.  Some of my problems are:

    1.  I don't know how to create layers.  I have to make the cpu
continually redraw which makes it run slowly
    2.  How do I get the game to accept more than one key command at a time?
    3.  How can I Manage the extended memory into my programs?

    This is all I can think of for now.  If anyone has their original
uncompiled .pas file of a simple game that can answer these problems send it
to JBENN...@RENEGADEISP.COM

Thankyou.