Looking for some good tutorials

Hi all

Well, someone gave me his Delphi package because I liked to learn a
programming language. Now he thought Delphi was a good choice and I don't
know better than to believe him :)

Well, the guy is away for a long vacation and now I am looking for some
really good tutorials on Delphi, i mean, not how to use the Delphi program,
but the language itself, Object Pascal.

Can anyone provide me some links ?

It would be very much appreciated since the book isn't my way of learning I
guess..

Thanks..

Re:Looking for some good tutorials

Hi all

Well, someone gave me his Delphi package because I liked to learn a
programming language. Now he thought Delphi was a good choice and I don't
know better than to believe him :)

Well, the guy is away for a long vacation and now I am looking for some
really good tutorials on Delphi, i mean, not how to use the Delphi program,
but the language itself, Object Pascal.

Can anyone provide me some links ?

It would be very much appreciated since the book isn't my way of learning I
guess..

Thanks..

Other Threads