Board index » delphi » Delphi 3 Professional - Maintenance Release 1

Delphi 3 Professional - Maintenance Release 1

Does anyone have the Delphi 3 Professional Maintenance Release 1.  I
received my Delphi program the other day and it is still the orginal
release.  I have the Maintenance Release 2, but cannot use it until I have
Release 1.  Do you know where I can download it?  I am surprised my version
did not already have it.  I want to make sure i don't have some of the bugs
from the orginal version before I start creating the program I am getting
ready to do.  Thanks for any assistance.

 

Re:Delphi 3 Professional - Maintenance Release 1


I don't think it is available for download. Youw il probably have to contact
Borland for any update CD.

Quote
William McDaniel wrote in message <6hic81$3q...@news.kornet.nm.kr>...
>Does anyone have the Delphi 3 Professional Maintenance Release 1.  I
>received my Delphi program the other day and it is still the orginal
>release.  I have the Maintenance Release 2, but cannot use it until I have
>Release 1.  Do you know where I can download it?  I am surprised my version
>did not already have it.  I want to make sure i don't have some of the bugs
>from the orginal version before I start creating the program I am getting
>ready to do.  Thanks for any assistance.

Re:Delphi 3 Professional - Maintenance Release 1


On Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:33:38 +0100, "Chris Marsh"

Quote
<chri...@lineone.net> wrote:
>I don't think it is available for download. Youw il probably have to contact
>Borland for any update CD.

>William McDaniel wrote in message <6hic81$3q...@news.kornet.nm.kr>...
>>Does anyone have the Delphi 3 Professional Maintenance Release 1.  I
>>received my Delphi program the other day and it is still the orginal
>>release.  I have the Maintenance Release 2, but cannot use it until I have
>>Release 1.  Do you know where I can download it?  I am surprised my version
>>did not already have it.  I want to make sure i don't have some of the bugs
>>from the orginal version before I start creating the program I am getting
>>ready to do.  Thanks for any assistance.

If you only have v3.0 you have to buy the Maint Rel. 1 CD for $15.  I
called Borland to buy it, but found out my version is already
Maintenance release 1.  (in help about it says v3.0 build 5.83)

Check the Borland web site, they have an 800 number you can call to
get the upgrade.  You can't download the Maintenance release 1
upgrade.

-D

Re:Delphi 3 Professional - Maintenance Release 1


Hi William,

We bought the original v3 on CD and were supplied with a new *free* CD
when v3.01 was released. v3.01 was released ages ago, so ask your
supplier why you were supplied with v3.

Regards,

Stuart

Quote
William McDaniel wrote:

> Does anyone have the Delphi 3 Professional Maintenance Release 1.  I
> received my Delphi program the other day and it is still the orginal
> release.  I have the Maintenance Release 2, but cannot use it until I have
> Release 1.  Do you know where I can download it?  I am surprised my version
> did not already have it.  I want to make sure i don't have some of the bugs
> from the orginal version before I start creating the program I am getting
> ready to do.  Thanks for any assistance.

Re:Delphi 3 Professional - Maintenance Release 1


William

Have you checked the date/time stamp of the Delphi files in the bin
directory? Within the ide, the about dialogs etc always seem to report 3.0
regardless. For 3.01 the date/time stamp should (I think) be; 5/08/97 03:01.

Chris Marsh
chri...@lineone.net

Other Threads