_Drag And Drop

I would like to have easy examples of Drag And Drop.

How can we drag a component (like image), and then, release it on a
different place on the form?

How can we move a form without clicking on  the caption bar, but by clicking
on another component like panels, images... ?

Wein

1998/3/3

chiw...@sprint.ca

Re:_Drag And Drop

2. moving a form without clicking on the title bar:

http://www.chamisplace.com/asp/redir.asp?i=TIPS_010397D

Wein Chien wrote in message <888954160.982402@michelob>...
>I would like to have easy examples of Drag And Drop.

>How can we drag a component (like image), and then, release it on a
>different place on the form?

>How can we move a form without clicking on  the caption bar, but by
clicking
>on another component like panels, images... ?

>Wein

>1998/3/3

>chiw...@sprint.ca

Other Threads