Printer Problems (W95)

Hello there,

I've been writing a program recently (in Tp7) which needs to run under
the MS-DOS shell in Windows 95. Which it does.

Until... you try to print.

I've tried using many different printer units and this problem still
remains:

If the printer is offline or inaccessible, then Windows 95 still keeps
trying to print. It brings up a requester and if you click "Cancel" it
crashes the pascal program.

Does anyone have a printer unit which can get around this problem? I
have looked in the SWAG archive and none of them have helped.

I'd appreciate any help you could give,

Thanks,

Karl
--
Karl Dyson <ka...@feklore.demon.co.uk>
"Obnoxiousness is not a problem, it is an art."