Dialup Networking, Internet, Connect to Dialog

How can I get the Dialup Networking Connect to Dialog to display when
my application is loaded without an existing PPP connection?

Re:Dialup Networking, Internet, Connect to Dialog

How can I get the Dialup Networking Connect to Dialog to display when
my application is loaded without an existing PPP connection?

Re:Dialup Networking, Internet, Connect to Dialog

Go here

wswh...@kiva.net wrote in article <33f84558.913...@news.kiva.net>...

> How can I get the Dialup Networking Connect to Dialog to display when
> my application is loaded without an existing PPP connection?

begin 600 Delphi Tip's.url
M6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO<G1C=71=#0I54DP]:'1T<#HO+W=W=RYC:&%M:7-P;&%C
/92YC;VTO9&5L<&AI+PT*
`
end
end