BMP and ICO from DLL and EXE files viewer

Hi!
Tell me please which program ( for Win 95) can view stored graphics in DLL
and ICO files?
I tried to use Resource WorkShop (16 bit), but it's can't to view any files
(response - unknown format).

--
Vit Zayko

mail: vita...@co.ru
Home: http://www.co.ru/~vitalyz

Re:BMP and ICO from DLL and EXE files viewer

Multimedia Xplorer combines several tools into one easy to use shell. These
tools are:

 Image viewer and converter
 Media Player for playing sounds and videos
 Enhanced file manager
 File finder called Multimedia Detective
 Slide Show editor/player

You can download this from the Delphi Deli
<http://intermid.com/delphi/index.htm>

Vit Zayko <vita...@co.ru> wrote in article
<01bc011a$9b58d940$c4835...@sgsvosed.co.ru>...

> Hi!
> Tell me please which program ( for Win 95) can view stored graphics in
DLL
> and ICO files?
> I tried to use Resource WorkShop (16 bit), but it's can't to view any
files
> (response - unknown format).

> --
> Vit Zayko