How can I retrieve the before-edit value of a TEdit at onValidate time

I'd like to retrieve the before-edit value of a TEdit in the onValidate
procedure.

What is the proper way to do this?

Thanks!

Bill Seven
Include Software Corp.

Re:How can I retrieve the before-edit value of a TEdit at onValidate time

In article <3a8172ec$1_1@dnews>, Bill Seven wrote:
> I'd like to retrieve the before-edit value of a TEdit in the onValidate
> procedure.

TEdit neither has an OnValidate event nor an before-edit value. You could store
the old value in an OnEnter event, however.

Note: Till Feb.2001 i will only visit the groups on weekends, so  be patient if i
don't reply immediately.

Other Threads