Jeff, link to the 4.2 update?

I too have been looking.  I wonder if the update must be posted by a
Borland/Inprise/Interbase "official" and all we can do is wait?
Actually I await IBX 4.2 more so than IB 6 (which I really hope is
released next week).

- Lou

--
Luis R. Feliz
Information Systems Manager

Re:Jeff, link to the 4.2 update?

I found it here
http://ww6.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=15074

But I cannot see how to download it. There doesn't seem to be a download
button

"Lou Feliz" <lfe...@krmrisk.com> wrote in message

> I too have been looking.  I wonder if the update must be posted by a
> Borland/Inprise/Interbase "official" and all we can do is wait?
> Actually I await IBX 4.2 more so than IB 6 (which I really hope is
> released next week).

> - Lou

> Jorrit Jongma wrote:

> > Hello NG, especially Jeff :-)

> > If possible, could you post a direct link to the location of the update?
> > cannot see it on the interbase site yet.

> > I'm asking this since now it is 15:30 and the probability that it will
be on
> > the interbase site before 18:00 seems small. An independant consulting
> > agency is going to test our app on Monday, which includes slower lines.
We
> > would put the newest update in the mail today so they have it Monday
> > morning. Since update 4.2 contains a speed increase for slower
connections,
> > you can understand that we would like to include this before the test
> > happens. It can either cost or gain us a few customers (don't be mislead
by
> > the fact that there are only few, because this app goes out the door for
> > more than my salary (per year that is))

> > I would ask you to mail it to me if there is no direct link but my ISP
has
> > decided there will be no mail for me today <g>

> > I'd just hate to have to go to work this Sunday to do this (duh) and
then
> > send it by UPS (who are ALWAYS late and have a way of letting parcels
> > magically disappear into thin air)

> > TiA

> > -Jorrit Jongma
> > JJon...@Crosswinds.Net

> --
> Luis R. Feliz
> Information Systems Manager
> KRM Risk Management and Insurance Services
> http://www.krmrisk.com
> ph:559-277-4800 ext 461
> fx:559-277-4950
> lfe...@krmrisk.com.nospam
> (remove the .nospam)

Re:Jeff, link to the 4.2 update?

You probably found it as I was uploading it as I just finished uploading it to
CC.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?

Re:Jeff, link to the 4.2 update?

Yeehaa.
It's ready for download :)

Other Threads