Paradox tables on CD-ROM

We have a database based on Paradox, now we must deliver the database in
CD's.

I think I need to change the net dir, but I'm not sure.

Any suggestions?
what other things must consider?

thanks

Re:Paradox tables on CD-ROM

TI3104 isn't avaliable at the address you gave me.

Where can I find it?

Bill Todd (TeamB) escribi en mensaje <78b6al$ju...@forums.borland.com>...

>See TI3104 at www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/ti_list.

>Bill

>--
>Bill Todd
>(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)
>(Remove nospam from my email address to contact me for any other reason)

Re:Paradox tables on CD-ROM

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:32:18 +0100, <narcis.no_s...@grubit.net> wrote:
>TI3104 isn't avaliable at the address you gave me.

>Where can I find it?

This TI number is no longer valid.  It appears that Inprise recently
restructured the TI's on their web site.  It's TI1333D now.

HTH

Jan

Re:Paradox tables on CD-ROM

You might want to have a look at a little help file which I compiled some
time ago. It covers almost completely the distribution of Paradox tables and
Delphi programs on CD. The file is called cd.zip and can be found under the
News section at

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lmc

HTH
Uwe

narcis.no_s...@grubit.net schrieb in Nachricht
<78apb8$ju...@forums.borland.com>...

>We have a database based on Paradox, now we must deliver the database in
>CD's.

>I think I need to change the net dir, but I'm not sure.

>Any suggestions?
>what other things must consider?

>thanks

Other Threads