bitmap blob fields

Hi Delphi Gurus,

My application will need to interchange bitmaps between TImage
components and blob fields, in a paradox table.
At this point, I can successfully write a Timage component's bitmap
to the blob field, the trouble being with the opposite operation of
reading the blob field directly into a TImage component. I did manage
to read the blob field into a TImage via a temporary DBImage, but I
feel this is an unecessary step, and would really prefer to eliminate
the DBImage altogether. Perhaps the SaveToStream method is the way of
doing this.

Any Ideas or comments are welcome.

Bruno Lobo
lob...@unisys.com.br